This warranty covers DoubleSight Displays, ("DSD") DoubleSight Dual LCD Monitors, Single LCD Monitors, USB Monitors, Monitor Mounts & Accessories, Streaming Media Products and Digital Information Displays ("Product"), sold by DSD or DSD’s authorized resellers. DSD provides a limited warranty for the originally purchased Products for use, not resale ("Original Purchase"), located in the United States and Canada. Original Purchase refers to Product purchased as new in unopened packaging. Products purchased as "Used", "Open Box", "Refurbished" or in other altered condition are not subject to the standard Limited Warranty coverage, but may be covered under some warranty as individually stated at time of purchase. Purchases made from auction sites may not be subject to Limited Warranty coverage. No DSD authorized reseller may claim any right or interest under this limited warranty.
DSD warrants new Monitor, Streaming Media and Digital Signage Products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of three (3) years from the original date of purchase unless otherwise specified at time of purchase of New Product.
DSD warrants new Monitor Mount & Accessory Products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the product from the original date of purchase unless otherwise specified at time of purchase of New Product.
Refurbished Product and spare parts are warranted for ninety (90) days from the original date of purchase unless otherwise specified at time of purchase of the Refurbished Product.
Subject to the conditions set forth below, if a Product proves to be defective in material or workmanship during the warranty period, DSD will, at its sole option, repair or replace the Product with a similar Product. Replacement Product or parts may include remanufactured or refurbished parts or components and will meet the specifications of the original parts or unit.
This warranty is extended by DSD only to the original purchaser ("you") of the Product and is not transferable. During the warranty period, DSD shall provide you with limited telephone technical support providing assistance to you solely for the purpose of defining any problem. Repair or replacement of the Product is limited to the United States and Canada.
As the original purchaser you have thirty (30) days in which to review the contents of the Product’s packaging for any missing or broken items. After the first thirty (30) days of ownership, beginning from the date of Original Purchase, a charge will be incurred for replacement of any item you, the original purchaser, may wish to order from DSD. Such charges will include handling and shipping costs incurred for delivery of any such items.
This warranty does not cover:
- Any Product on which the serial number has been defaced, modified or removed.
- Damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from:
- Accident, disaster, misuse, neglect, fire, water, lightning, or other acts of nature, unauthorized product modification, or failure to follow instructions and environment specifications supplied with the Product.
- Repair or attempted repair by anyone not authorized by DSD.
- Customer supplied interfacing.
- Improper site preparation and maintenance.
- Damage to or loss of any programs, data or removable storage media.
- Software or data loss occurring during repair or replacement.
- Any damage of the Product due to shipment.
- Removal or installation of the Product.
- Causes external to the Product, such as electric power fluctuations or failure.
- Use of supplies or parts not meeting DSD's specifications.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Subjecting the Product to displaying of fixed images for long periods of time resulting in image persistence (afterimage effects) or image burn-in.
- Any other cause which does not relate to a product defect.
- Removal, installation, and set-up service charges.
HOW TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE
- For information on warranty service, call DSD customer service toll-free in the U.S.A. by calling 1-888-897-8869 or email at email@example.com.
- To obtain warranty service, you will be required to provide
- A copy of the original dated sales slip
- Your name
- Your address
- The serial number of the product
- A description of the problem
- Ship the Product prepaid and insured in the original container, with the associated accessories, to the DSD depot repair site. All Products returned to the DSD depot repair site for service MUST have prior approval which may be obtained by submitting the required RMA Request Form.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION CONTAINED HEREIN. THE WARRANTIES CONTAINED HEREIN ARE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. DSD MAKES NO OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION WHETHER WRITTEN OR ORAL. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MIGHT ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
THE REMEDIES PROVIDED IN THIS STATEMENT OF LIMITED WARRANTY ARE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES. IN NO EVENT, WILL DOUBLESIGHT DISPLAYS BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR OTHER TYPES OF DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY, OR CONTRACT OR ANY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT, DOWNTIME, GOODWILL, DAMAGE TO OR REPLACEMENT OF EQUIPMENT AND PROPERTY, AND ANY COSTS OF RECOVERING, REPROGRAMMING, OR REPRODUCING ANY PROGRAM OR DATA SORTED IN OR USED WITH THIS PRODUCT, EVEN IF DSD OR A DSD AUTHORIZED RESELLER FOR THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BASED ON ANY THIRD PARTY CLAIM. DSD LIABILITY WILL BE NO MORE THAN THE AMOUNT YOU PAID FOR THE PRODUCT THAT IS THE SUBJECT OF A CLAIM. THIS IS THE MAXIMUM AMOUNT FOR WHICH DSD WILL BE RESPONSIBLE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
This Product is warranted in accordance with the terms of this limited warranty. You are cautioned that Product performance is affected by system configuration, software, the application, customer data, and operator control of the system, among other factors. While DSD Products are considered to be compatible with many systems, specific functional implementation by the original purchaser of the Product may vary. Therefore, suitability of a Product for a specific purpose or application must be determined by the original purchaser and is not warranted by DSD.